Reversible Impact Hammer Crusher
Medium-hard and brittle materials such as limestone, coal, etc., in the mining, power station, chemical, metallurgical and other industries with a humidity not exceeding 10%
This machine has the advantages of low energy consumption, high efficiency, and large crushing ratio. The machine has a reasonable structure and is equipped with a shock absorber device. The body vibration is small, the noise is low, and the strength is high. The crushing force of the impact material is in the counterattack department wherever it goes. The above overcomes the shortcomings of the body being directly deformed by the impact of the material.
Reversible impact hammer crusher introduction
The reversible impact hammer crusher is a crusher that can be positively and reversely developed on the basis of advanced foreign equipment. Applicable to cement, electric power, metallurgy, mining and other industries, such as: limestone, vermiculite, slag, raw coal and anthracite, medium and fine crushing and fine crushing operations.
The compressive strength of the material is ideal below 300MPa, and it is equipped with hydraulic and mechanical adjustment clearance system to ensure the high degree of automation and safe operation of the reversible impact hammer crusher.
Reversible impact hammer crusher advantages
2. The advantages of counterattack, hammer and ring hammer crushers are reflected;
3. Hydraulic two-way opening side frame for easy maintenance and maintenance;
4. The crushing ratio is large, the wearing parts have a long service life (6-8 months), high efficiency, energy saving, and the use cost is greatly reduced.
2. The equipment is supplied as right-installed generally. Please specify in the contract if it needs to be installed at left.
3. Lubrication system is usually supplied with nipples mode. Please specify in the contract if centralized lubrication and electrical lubrication are required.
4. Standard configuration does not contain the electrical control. If needed, please specify in the contract.