Super high pressure briquetting machine accessories
1. Minerals: bauxite, limestone, bauxite, dolomite, gypsum, clay, magnesia, fluorite, pigments, laterite nickel ore, vanadium pentoxide, zirconium hydroxide, zircon.
2. Metal minerals: Inconel, metal manganese powder, silico-manganese alloy, molybdenum oxide, chromium ore powder, manganese ore powder, chromium iron, nickel iron.
3. Direct reduced iron cold briquetting.
4. All kinds of dust removal ash (electric furnace dust removal ash, converter dust removal ash, blast furnace dust removal ash, sintering powder, coke powder)
5. Coal, carbon black, graphite, charcoal.
6. Iron coke, carbon-containing pellets.
Principle of super-high pressure briquetting machine
The powder and granular materials are compressed and formed between a pair of oppositely rotating pressure rollers. One of the pressure rollers is movable and pressure is provided by the hydraulic system. The surface of the pressure roller has a customized mold. The material may be a single material or a mixed material, or it may need to add a certain binder.
Process flow of super-high pressure briquetting machine
Different materials have different balling properties, and the selection of briquetting machine and process is also different. In addition, the requirements for the final product are also important factors that determine the process.
The pelletizing performance of the material is determined by the material itself, such as the fineness, particle size, moisture, composition, etc. of the material, which usually requires testing to determine.
Not all materials have spherical properties. If the bonding force between the material particles is low, a suitable adhesive is necessary.
According to the physical properties of the material and the purpose of ball formation, the selection of the adhesive needs to make a choice in its bonding performance and use cost. Various (liquid or solid) binders such as starch, bentonite, asphalt, quicklime, cement, water, flour, lignosulfonate, molasses, polymers, resins, sodium silicate and new types of specific applications The composite binder and so on.
The key point of the process of the ball pressing equipment is “continuous quantification”, so continuous batching, mixing, and subsequent drying links that may be required in the process are usually required.
In practice, Zhongangyuan has accumulated considerable experience and has a complete turnkey system (including electrical interlocking and interface control) capabilities. The integrated system of the forming unit is used to meet your specific needs.