Impact crusher, referred to as impact crusher, is commonly known as sand making machine. It is a kind of high-energy and low-consumption impact crusher with international advanced level. Its performance plays an irreplaceable role in various ore fine crushing equipment. It is used in construction, mining, metallurgical industries, highways, railways, bridges, hydropower, The core equipment in the field of mineral grinding and the machine-made sand industry. So, do you know what are the characteristics of impact crushers? Here is a brief introduction for everyone.
1. The impact crusher is a new type of medium and fine stone crushing equipment developed in the 1990s. It is also a model widely used in the world to replace cone crushers and roller crushers.
2. Novel and unique structure, balanced operation. Low energy consumption, high output and large crushing ratio.
3. The equipment is small in size, easy to operate, easy to install and maintain. It has a plastic function, the product is cubic, and the bulk density is large.
4. During the production process, the stone can form a protective bottom layer, the machine body is wear-free and durable. A small amount of wear parts are made of super hard and wear-resistant materials, which are small in size, light in weight and easy to replace parts.
2. Work characteristics
To put it simply, the impact crusher works with the principle of rock-on-rock. Let the stones collide with the stones accelerated and thrown out by the impeller in the natural falling process, so as to achieve the purpose of breaking. When the accelerated stones collide with the naturally falling stones, a vortex is formed, and the secondary crushing is carried out during the return process, so there is very little wear to the machine’s counterattack plate during operation. During the whole crushing process, the materials will impact and crush by themselves without direct contact with metal components, which prolongs the wear time of the machine and reduces pollution.
3. technical characteristics
1. High crushing efficiency, with fine crushing and coarse grinding functions; simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance, and low operating cost;
2. The ability to pass non-crushed materials is strong, and is less affected by the moisture content of the materials, which can reach 8%;
3. The product has excellent grain shape, cubic shape, and extremely low content of needle flakes. It is suitable for aggregate shaping, artificial sand making and high-grade highway aggregate production; it has high bulk density and minimal iron pollution.
1. Feed hopper: The structure of the feed hopper is an inverted prism (or cylinder), and the feed port is equipped with a wear-resistant ring, and the incoming material from the feeding equipment enters the crusher through the feeding hopper.
2. Distributor: The distributor is installed in the upper part of the vortex crushing cavity. The function of the distributor is to divert the incoming material from the hopper, so that a part of the material directly enters the impeller through the central feed pipe and is gradually accelerated to a higher level. The speed is ejected, so that other parts of the material are bypassed from the outside of the central feed pipe into the outer side of the impeller in the vortex crushing chamber, and are impacted and crushed by the high-speed material ejected from the impeller, without increasing power consumption and increasing production capacity. Improve crushing efficiency.
3. Eddy crushing cavity: The structure of the vortex crushing cavity is an annular space composed of upper and lower cylinders. The impeller rotates at a high speed in the vortex crushing cavity. The vortex crushing cavity can also retain materials to form materials. For the lining, the material crushing process occurs in the vortex crushing cavity. The material lining separates the crushing effect from the vortex crushing cavity wall, so that the crushing effect is limited to the material, which plays the role of wear-resistant self-lining. The observation hole is to observe the wear condition of the wear block at the launch port of the impeller runner and the wear condition of the liner on the top of the vortex crushing chamber. The observation hole must be sealed tightly when the vertical impact crusher is working. The distributor is fixed on the upper cylindrical section of the vortex crushing cavity. The impeller rotates at a high speed to produce flow, which forms an internal self-circulation system through the distributor and the impeller in the vortex crushing cavity.
4. Impeller: The impeller structure is a hollow cylinder made of special materials. It is installed on the upper end of the main shaft assembly. It uses a conical sleeve and a key connection to transfer the button pitch and rotates at high speed. The impeller is the key element of the vertical impact crusher. The material enters the center of the impeller from the center inlet pipe of the splitter on the impeller. The cloth cone in the center of the impeller evenly distributes the material to the various emission channels of the impeller. At the exit of the emission channel, a wear-resistant block made of special materials is installed, which can be replaced. The impeller accelerates the material to a speed of 60-75m/s and ejects it, and impacts the material lining in the vortex crushing chamber for strong self-crushing. The upper and lower runner plates are installed between the cone cap and the wear block to protect The impeller is not worn.
5. Main shaft assembly: The main shaft assembly is installed on the base to transmit the power from the motor through the V-belt and support the impeller to rotate. The main shaft assembly is composed of a bearing seat, main shaft, bearing, etc.
6. Base: The vortex crushing chamber, main shaft assembly, motor, and transmission are all installed on the bottom seat. The base structure is shaped. The middle part is a quadrangular prism space. The center of the quadrangular prism space is used to install the main shaft assembly. Discharge channel.
7. Bracket: According to the different working places of the crusher-open-air operation or suffocation operation, you can consider configuring a bracket or not.
8. Transmission device: a belt drive mechanism driven by a single motor or dual motors (above 75KW, dual motor drive), dual motors drive two motors installed on both sides of the main shaft assembly, the two motor pulley belts and the main shaft pulley Side, balance the forces on both sides of the main shaft without generating additional torque.
9. Lubrication system: The special grade centralized lubrication of Mobil grease is adopted. The lubrication parts are the upper bearing and the lower bearing of the main shaft assembly. In order to facilitate the oil injection, the oil pipe is used to lead the machine to the outside of the machine for regular oil pumping.
Impact crushers are widely used in various metal and non-metal mines, cement, refractory materials, abrasives, glass raw materials, construction aggregates, machine-made sand, metallurgy and other industries. Through the introduction of this article, I believe everyone has a general understanding of the characteristics of impact crushers. Luoyang Zhongyuan Mining Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. specializes in impact crushers, which are of high quality and low price, and can be customized according to customer needs. Interested parties are welcome to consult.