As a large-scale crushing equipment, the high-pressure roller mill is usually installed on-site after the components are assembled in the workshop. The roller, as the main crushing component of the high-pressure roller mill, has strict requirements on assembly and installation. , The following is for everyone to organize the assembly of the high-pressure roller mill roller and the installation steps of the roller sleeve for your reference.
Assembling the rollers of the high-pressure roller mill
The assembly and installation of the rollers of the high-pressure roller mill are mainly divided into two stages. The first is to install the roller sleeve on the roller core in the workshop. Usually, the burner is hot-mounted. After the roller sleeve is hot-assembled, it is installed after natural cooling. Bearings; the second stage is the overall transportation of the rollers and the installation of the rollers on the equipment.
1. Roller sleeve installation steps
(1) Measure the inner diameter of the roller sleeve and the outer diameter of the roller core before assembling. The inner diameter of the roller sleeve is checked with an inner diameter micrometer. The graduation value is 0.002mm. The standard outer diameter micrometer suitable for this roller core is 1000mm~ 1500mm, the graduation value is 0.01mm, the graduation value is too large, the equipment comes with a special measuring tool for the roller core, the measurement is divided into three parts, each part is divided into A, B, and C. Take the average of the measured data, and the result of the measurement is that the inner diameter of the roller sleeve is less than the outer diameter of the roller core by 0.2mm~0.5mm as qualified. After qualified, proceed to the next step.
(2) Use kerosene to clean the anti-rust oil on the roll core. The roll core should be free of burrs. Then stand the roll core on the erected support, adjust the verticality of the roll core with a level, and wipe a small amount of lubricating oil.
(3) After the adjustment of the roller core is completed, the roller sleeve is assembled. Before hoisting, wipe and heat the interior with acetone, and lift 10cm away. Adjust the level of the roller sleeve with a spirit level. After the adjustment is qualified, quickly set it on the roller core.
(4) The lower part of the roller sleeve is supported by four screw jacks, and the upper and lower distances between the roller sleeve and the roller core are adjusted by adjusting the four screw jacks, and the depth micrometer is used to measure. It is required that the upper and lower distance error should not be greater than 0.02mm.
(5) Use an air compressor to quickly cool the edge of the roller sleeve, and achieve positioning with the roller core through the shrinkage of the inner hole of the roller sleeve, and then cool naturally.
2. Bearing installation
(1) After the roller is cooled, put the roller down and adjust the levelness of the roll neck with a level ruler, and the levelness should not be greater than 0.2mm;
(2) Use kerosene to clean the bearing location and various parts of the bearing on the roll neck, check the roll neck installation location for burrs, and apply lubricating oil on the roll neck after the treatment is qualified;
(3) Install the dust-proof seal ring according to the position on the drawing;
(4) Use hydraulic nuts to install the bearing. There are steel marks on each part of the bearing. Check the marks carefully during installation to ensure that the installation direction is correct.
Transportation and installation of the rollers of the high-pressure roller mill
1. The transportation of rollers
When the bearing box is installed, the roller is transported. In order to prevent the bearing on the roller from being partially stressed and damage the bearing, according to the size of the bearing seat, use the bolt hole of the bearing seat to process the special lifting beam, so that the two rollers can be The bearing seat is connected into a mixed body, so that the bearing seat is subjected to vertical force.
2. The overall installation of the roller
Before the rollers are transported to the site, open the support legs of the high-pressure roller mill frame. There are bolts under the support legs. Use a frame level meter to adjust the levelness of the support legs through the bolts. The level deviation should not be greater than 0.02mm. After the adjustment is completed, Apply grease to the slide rails of the legs and the slide rails of the frame, hoist the rollers to the legs of the frame, remove the lifting beams, move the rollers, and complete the installation.
The above is the assembly and installation of the high-pressure roller mill rollers organized by the editor of Zhongyuan for everyone. I hope it can be helpful to everyone. While ensuring low energy consumption, the high-pressure roller mill produced by Zhongyuan is equipped with a sealed roller cover to strictly control the spread of dust.