As a large-scale crushing equipment, the high-pressure roller mill is usually installed on site after the components are assembled in the workshop. The roller, as the main crushing component of the high-pressure roller mill, has stricter requirements in terms of assembly and installation. , The following briquetting machine manufacturers have sorted out the installation steps of the high-pressure roller mill rollers and roller sleeves for your reference.
Assembly of high pressure roller mill rollers
The assembly and installation of the high-pressure roller mill rollers are mainly divided into two stages. The first is to install the roller sleeve on the roller core in the workshop. Usually, the burner is hot-loaded. After the roller sleeve is hot-installed, it is installed after natural cooling. Bearings; the second stage is the overall transport of the rollers and the installation of the rollers on the equipment.
1. Roller sleeve installation steps
(1) Before assembling, measure the inner diameter of the roller sleeve and the outer diameter of the roller core. The inner diameter of the roller sleeve is checked with an inner diameter micrometer. The graduation value is 0.002mm. The outer diameter micrometer suitable for this roller core is 1000mm~ 1500mm, the division value is 0.01mm, the division value is too large, the equipment comes with a special tool for measuring the roll core, the measurement is divided into three parts: upper, middle and lower, and each part is divided into three points A, B, and C. The average value of the measured data is taken. The inner diameter of the roll sleeve is smaller than the outer diameter of the roll core by 0.2mm~0.5mm.
(2) Use kerosene to clean the anti-rust oil on the roller core, there should be no burrs on the roller core, then erect the roller core on the erected bracket, adjust the verticality of the roller core with a level ruler, and wipe a small amount of lubricating oil.
(3) Assemble the roller sleeve after the adjustment of the roller core. Before hoisting, wipe the heating interior with acetone, hoist it away from 10cm, adjust the levelness of the roller sleeve with a spirit level, and quickly set it on the roller core after the adjustment is qualified.
(4) The lower part of the roller sleeve is supported by four screw jacks. By adjusting the four screw jacks, the upper and lower distances between the roller sleeve and the roller core are adjusted and measured with a depth micrometer. It is required that the upper and lower distance error should not be greater than 0.02mm.
(5) Use the air compressor to quickly cool the edge of the roll sleeve, and then shrink the inner hole of the roll sleeve to achieve positioning with the roll core, and then cool naturally.
(1) After the roller is cooled, put the roller down and adjust the levelness of the roll neck with a level ruler, and the levelness shall not be greater than 0.2mm;
(2) Use kerosene to clean the part where the bearing is installed on the roll neck and all parts of the bearing, check whether there is burr on the installation part of the roll neck, and apply lubricating oil on the roll neck after the treatment is qualified;
(3) Install the dustproof sealing ring according to the position on the drawing;
(4) Use the hydraulic nut to install the bearing. There are steel marks on each part of the bearing. Carefully check the marks during installation to ensure the correct installation direction.
Transportation and installation of high pressure roller mill rollers
1. Transportation of rollers
When the bearing box is installed, the roller is transported. In order to prevent the bearing on the roller from being partially stressed and damage the bearing, according to the size of the bearing seat, use the bolt hole of the bearing seat to process a special hoisting beam, so that the two rollers can be installed. The bearing seat is connected into a hybrid, so that the bearing seat is subjected to vertical force.
2. Overall installation of rollers
Before the rollers are transported to the site, open the legs of the high-pressure roller mill frame. There are bolts under the legs. Use a frame level to adjust the level of the legs through the bolts. The level deviation should not be greater than 0.02mm. Apply grease to the outrigger rails and rack rails, hoist the rollers to the rack outriggers, remove the hoisting beams, move the rollers in, and the installation is complete.
The above is all about the assembly and installation of the high pressure roller mill rollers, I hope it can be helpful to you. The high-pressure roller mill produced by our company is equipped with a sealed roller cover while ensuring lower energy consumption, which can strictly control the diffusion of dust.