Sludge Briquetting Machine
Sludge is a solid precipitation material produced by water and sewage treatment processes. The sludge briquetting machine is mainly used for the ball making of sludge, directly into the furnace for smelting, to increase the added value, and also has a good forming effect on many types of materials such as coal powder, clay and carbon powder.
The sludge briquetting machine combines sludge characteristics, reasonable design, and processing with high-quality materials. This machine has the advantages of strong stability, abrasion resistance, high production quality, good performance, easy operation, small investment and quick results.
Sludge briquetting machine structure
1. The feeding part mainly realizes quantitative feeding to ensure that the material enters the pair of rollers evenly. If the feeding amount is too large, the electric power of the feeding device will be overloaded; if the feeding amount is too small, the goal will not be achieved. Therefore, skilled operation skills are an important condition to ensure the normal operation of the ball.
2. For the transmission part, the main transmission system is: motor-delta belt — reducer-open gear — roller.
3. The forming part mainly refers to the main part, and the core part is the roll. The machine can adjust the pressure according to the requirements of the ball density, and the production is flexible.
Material requirements of sludge briquetting machine
1. The sludge briquetting machine should control the particle size of the material less than 1mm to 30-40%; the 1mm to 2mm particle should be 30-40% and the particle size should be less than 3mm.
2. The moisture content should be controlled at 8-10% (the amount of moisture has a great impact on the ball formation, a little more and a little difference, to ensure uniform moisture, special attention should be paid).
3. The material is not allowed to have iron blocks or other high-hardness-like debris in order to avoid damage to the sticks and shafts of the molding machine. The user department should install iron removal parts in the process preparation.
Working principle of sludge briquetting machine
The sludge briquetting machine is installed on the centerline of the pair of rollers because of the pre-pressing screw, and the pre-pressing screw feeding is the main way of feeding. Therefore, the material in the direction of the center line of the drop is subjected to a forced external force from the pre-pressing spiral, and the chemical composition of the material and the properties of the cement will not change under the external force. But microstructures can change significantly. With the continuous increase of the external force, the material particles move, and the structure of the material changes. The microstructure is changed from the original granular overhead structure to the granular mosaic structure. In a dense state. Due to the constant moment characteristics of the electromagnetic speed-regulating motor, the sludge ball press can maintain a constant feed pressure to stabilize the pellet quality when the screw press amount of the screw feeder is equal to the amount of material required by the host. If the feeding amount is too large, the electricity of the feeding device will be overloaded; if the feeding amount is too small, no ball will be formed.
According to the sludge briquetting machine production capacity, it can be divided into different models, and the common models are 1250, 1000, 850, 650, 360 and other models. The larger the model, the stronger its production capacity. In addition, the specifications of the forming roller diameter and roller surface race of the sludge briquetting machine are the main factors that determine the production capacity.
Material and manufacturing process of pressure roller of sludge briquetting machine
In order to improve the service life of the sludge briquetting machine roll sleeve, after repeated repeated adjustments to the material formulation, casting process and testing, a centrifugally cast ball compacting machine roller sleeve was manufactured. The roller manufactured by the modified process is applied to a double-roller ball machine for production test of a composite material roller.
After many tests, the service life of the sludge briquetting machine drum produced by the centrifugal casting process is three times the life of the traditional sludge briquetting machine roll sleeve, which can effectively meet the requirements of various smelters and powder molding manufacturing. Grain requirements.
In order to protect the reuse of the mold and improve the surface finish of the casting, the roller skin of the sludge briquetting machine uses special refractory materials purchased outside, sprayed before production, and poured soot, the coating thickness is 1.5 ~ 2mm, and the mold preheating temperature is 300 ~ 350 degree. The surface layer cast iron casting temperature is determined to be 1250-1300’C, and the inner layer low temperature steel casting temperature is 1500 ~ 1550 degrees. For the determination of the amount of metal, since it is a double-layer metal and the outer layer is a precious alloy cast iron, the radius of the ball bowl of the big roll sleeve is 5mm, and the rest is the inner low-carbon steel.
Any metallurgical industry waste, auxiliary materials need to be on the furnace, you need to press the ball machine to complete such as: Dedusting ash, pool mud, scale, steel slag, iron fine powder, aluminum ash powder, silico-manganese ore powder, etc. are mainly used for – ball making of colored and ferrous metal ore powder, directly into the furnace for smelting, and increasing added value.