High-pressure grinding rolls are widely used for fine crushing and ultra-fine crushing of diamond, iron ore, limestone and other ores. Compared with the traditional crushing process, its main advantages are energy saving, pre-throwing and reducing the amount of subsequent grinding, and Improving the subsequent selection and processing indicators can effectively reduce the initial investment and operating costs. However, if you want to ensure the normal and effective operation of the equipment, you need to operate reasonably in actual applications. The high-pressure grinding rolls manufacturers have sorted out the use of attention for everyone. I hope it can help everyone.
1. The high-pressure grinding rolls must be densely fed during use. If the feed is loose, uneven force on the roller surface will reduce the life of the roller surface;
2. There must be proper powder in the feed of the high-pressure grinding rolls, and the material on the screen cannot be processed only, otherwise the life of the roller surface will be greatly reduced;
3. The feed of the high-pressure grinding rolls must be uniform, otherwise it will cause the squeeze roller to deviate, reduce the squeezing effect, and cause the host to jump and stop in severe cases.
The presence of metal in the feedstock of the high-pressure grinding rolls will reduce the life of the roller surface. If metal close to or larger than the roll gap size is fed into the high-pressure grinding rolls, it will cause excessive local roller surface load, resulting in studs or roller surface damage. If there are metal objects in the feedstock of the high-pressure grinding rolls, the following measures can be taken to protect the roller surface:
1. Install metal detectors and iron removers on the feed belt of the high-pressure grinding rolls;
2. If it is a closed-circuit screening, an iron remover can be installed above the discharge end of the material on the screen. At this time, the material on the screen is in a raised loose state, which can effectively remove the magnetic metal minerals;
3. In the self-grinding/semi-self-grinding process, if the cone crusher and the high-pressure grinding rolls are combined as a stone crushing equipment, an arc-shaped iron remover (for non-magnetic and weakly magnetic minerals) can be installed at the discharge end of the mill , To remove iron from the self-grinding/semi-automatic mill discharge, and install metal detectors and iron removers on the subsequent return belt to ensure that all metals in the return are removed;
4. The iron remover in the iron removal system should be used in conjunction with the metal detector, because the iron remover can only remove the magnetic metal in the feed, and for the non-magnetic metal, the metal detector must be used to remove it manually.
Bypass system settings
At present, many qualified mines have set up bypass systems in the high-pressure grinding rolls system, which can prevent production from delaying when the high-pressure grinding rolls fails, regularly inspects and replaces the roller surface. The bypass system is suitable for three-stage closed-circuit crushing plus high-pressure grinding rolls ultra-fine crushing process. When the high-pressure grinding rolls is stopped or under certain special conditions, such as continuous rain, excessive air humidity, poor operation of the high-pressure grinding rolls , etc., the material It can directly enter the follow-up ball mill to make production continuous.
Through the above precautions for the use of high-pressure grinding rolls, it is basically possible to ensure that the equipment will continue to bring benefits to the enterprise for a long time, provided that the quality of the purchased equipment can be guaranteed
What are the operating steps of the high pressure grinding rolls
What are the types of ball press machine
Official Agent of ZY MINING in Russia.
Please enter here.
Add: Luoxin Industrial Zone,Luoyang City,Henan Province P.R.C.