The ball press is a molding device that presses a loose powder into a ball with a rotating press roll with a hemispherical groove. Any metallurgical industry waste, auxiliary materials need to be on the furnace, all need to press the ball machine to complete. For example: dust ash, pool mud, oxide scale, steel slag, iron concentrate, aluminum ash powder, silico-manganese ore powder, and so on. Various powders (such as magnesia, bauxite, dolomite, iron powder, etc.) can be used for metallurgy, chemical industry, etc. by forced pressurization, pre-pressing spiral precision processing, and making ball blanks with higher density. Coal and refractory industries. The ball making block of colored and ferrous metal ore powder is directly smelted into the furnace to increase the added value.
The ball press is mainly used to suppress various powders, powders, scraps and waste residues. It is widely used in refractory materials, power plants, metallurgy, chemical industry, energy, transportation, heating and other industries. It is easy to transport, improves the utilization rate of waste, and has good economic and social benefits.
1. The feeding part is mainly to realize the quantitative feeding to ensure that the material evenly enters between the rolls. The screw feeding device is driven by the electromagnetic speed regulating motor, and is rotated by the pulley and the worm reducer to force the pressed material into the main feeding port. Due to the constant moment characteristic of the electromagnetic speed regulating motor, when the amount of material of the screw feeder is equal to the amount of material required by the main machine, a constant supply pressure can be maintained to stabilize the quality of the pellet. If the feeding amount is too large, the feeding device is overloaded; if the feeding amount is too small, the ball is not formed. Therefore, the skilled operation technique is an important condition for ensuring the normal operation of the ball.
2. The transmission part, the main drive system is: motor - triangular belt - reducer - open gear - roll. The main engine is powered by an electromagnetic speed regulating motor, which is transmitted to the driving shaft through a pin and pin coupling through a pulley and a cylindrical gear reducer. The drive shaft and the passive shaft ensure synchronized operation through open gears. The passive bearing housing is equipped with hydraulics at the rear. The hydraulic protection device is driven by a hydraulic pump to drive high-pressure oil into the hydraulic cylinder to cause axial displacement of the piston. The front joint of the piston rod is placed on the bearing housing to meet production pressure requirements.
3. The molding part mainly refers to the main part, and the core part is the roll. When the feed between the two pressure rollers is too much or enters the metal block, the hydraulic cylinder piston rod is under pressure overload, the hydraulic pump will stop, the accumulator will buffer the pressure change, the relief valve will open the oil return, and the piston rod will be displaced. The gap between the pressure rollers is increased to allow the hard object to pass through the pressure roller, and the system pressure returns to normal, thereby protecting the pressure roller from damage. The machine can adjust the pressure according to the requirements of the pressure ball density, and the production is flexible.
The technician of the ball press machine should be familiar with the process flow and operating procedures, concentrate on the operation, contact the post in time when encountering problems, report the situation to the leader, coordinate the treatment, and keep abreast of the production situation and the operation of the mechanical equipment. Next, the Asian Union Xiaobian introduces you to the operating procedures of the high pressure ball press.
Before we understand the operating procedures, let's take a look at how the ball press is installed, understand the structure of the installation, and understand how to operate safely.
1. Pressure ball machine installation
Before installing the ball press, the pipeline should be laid in strict accordance with the electrical specifications, and the strong and weak signal lines should be isolated and worn to avoid interference. In an outdoor open environment, independent external lightning protection measures should be taken. The dome itself should also be well grounded to prevent static buildup and other effects on the dome. When installing, properly connect the power cable, communication cable and video cable. When connecting, carefully refer to the installation instructions to confirm the communication method and corresponding pin definition. Generally, the equipment should be installed in the later stage of construction to avoid a large amount of dust on the construction site from invading the ball machine, directly affecting its use effect and life.
2. The ball machine operating procedures
(1) Preparation before starting the machine: Check whether the various control devices are flexible and reliable. Check whether the mechanical parts are normal. Pay attention to whether the screws are loose or not, because the use will vibrate, the transmission parts are flexible, and the lubrication is comprehensive. Before starting the machine, look at the hydraulic cylinder is full, do not burn the machine because of less oil.
(2) Boot. Open the ball machine → open the belt conveyor. After 3-5 minutes of idling, start the feeding and put down the feeder.
(3) During the operation of the ball press, always pay attention to the presence or absence of hard foreign matter in the raw materials. If any hard foreign matter is found, it should be removed immediately. To see if there is noise, if the noise is particularly loud, you should stop the inspection. During the operation, see if there is a fever in a certain part, such as a motor, etc. Don't burn the motor because it can't be hot.
(4) Whether the operator concentrates on the work and ensures that all parts and links of the machine are working properly. Due to the hard texture of the mineral powder, the improper size of the abrasive particles may cause damage to the roller, and the operator should control it in place. The operator should be proficient in the details of the pressure of the ball press, the right amount of raw materials, and so on. Therefore, excellent operators are an important part of improving the working efficiency and service life of the ball press.
The main body of the ball press machine is powered by an electromagnetic speed regulating motor, which is transmitted to the drive shaft through a pin and pin coupling through a pulley and a cylindrical gear reducer. The drive shaft and the passive shaft ensure synchronized operation through open gears. The passive bearing housing is equipped with hydraulics at the rear. The screw feeding device is driven by the electromagnetic speed regulating motor, and is rotated by the pulley and the worm reducer to force the pressed material into the main feeding port.
1. During the succession of the ball press operator, it is necessary to check the overall sanitation of the ball press. If the double-roll ball socket of the ball press is not clean, it will lead to uneven feeding and will affect the output of the ball press. It also causes damage to the pressure roller.
2. The ball press should be inspected before starting the machine. The ball press must be fully prepared and rigorously inspected before starting normally. The components must be complete and complete, and all the fixing bolts and anchor nuts must be completed. It should be firmly tightened, and the machine accessories must not have any things or things that hinder the operation. After the inspection is completed, the production can be started. After the rotation speed of the ball press is normal, the material can be fed into the machine. The feeding must be uniform. When stopping, stop the feeding of the machine first. Wait until there is no remaining material in the hopper to stop the machine. .
3. After the ball machine is set up and the equipment is in normal operation, it should be noted that the conveyor conveys the material evenly, not too much, too much. Is the shooting rate normal? If the ball formation rate is too low or other conditions, you need to check the parking. Also, pay attention to whether there is abnormal sound in the production of the ball press. If the sound is too loud, you need to check it quickly. In addition, it is necessary to check whether all the fixing bolts have broken and loose signs during the operation of the equipment. Check the lubrication of each bearing is normal, with or without signs of overheating. Check whether the seals are tight and there are no signs of oil leakage. Check that the operation of the pressure roller and gear is normal.
4. In the production process of the ball press, keep the surrounding of the ball press machine at all times. If there is any leakage or sprinkling, it should be cleaned up in time. Be sure to be hygienic during work.
In the actual production process of the ball press, it is necessary to follow the standard operating procedures, reasonably arrange the production time, and must not continue to run continuously without exceeding the tolerance of the equipment. When starting, be careful not to start with load, otherwise there will be a crash and it will affect the motor.
The ball press must ensure that it is able to do its best. In the work, it must comply with the design and do not overload. When the parts meet the above-average design load, the wear will be intensified and the service life will be shortened. When the other conditions are the same, the stable load is less wear than the dynamic load, the fault is less, and the life is constant.
Official Agent of ZY MINING in Russia.
Please enter here.
Add: Luoxin Industrial Zone,Luoyang City,Henan Province P.R.C.